Hey, friends! Today I’m sharing the top favorites from June. These are the things y’all have been loving!
- White blouse — this is one of my favorite blouses! So easy for dressing up a pair of jeans, or could be styled for the office easily too! I’m linking my yellow earrings too.
2. Straw bag – THE perfect beach bag. It has smaller straps for a stylish tote or longer straps for when you need to throw it on your shoulder! I use this for a beach bag and then turn around and use it as a purse for dinner. So fun for vacation!
3. Hat – I’m obsessed with this hat, I’ve had it for over a year now and it goes with everything. Super affordable, too! Less than $20.
5. Gray bedding – This isn’t our exact bedding but it’s the closest I could find in stores, and some of you have purchased it! We love the gray look and we just got these curtains in our room, too! I’m linking our bed too.
My sweatshirt/shorts set is from United Monograms
6. Basic tees – Last but definitely not least, I’ve been sharing these basic tees a lot lately and you guys have been buying them up! They come in several colors, are super affordable, what more do you need?! I wear them SO much because they’re comfy and flattering!
Thanks for reading! Let me know if you want these round-ups to become a monthly thing!
SHOP THE POST: