Okay, I don’t know why I’ve never done a gift guide for teachers before! Sooo many of my close friends are teachers, so I got the inside scoop on what is on my BFF’s Christmas list! Alisha helped me put this gift guide together and I think it’s a good one because an actual teacher helped me make it, I didn’t just guess!
If you have a teacher friend in your life, or if you’re needing ideas on what to get your child’s teacher this year, look no further! I’ve got you covered.
- Felt tip pens — Everyone loves a good felt tip pen, and teachers write all day long so this is a great gift for them!
- Backpack — Because teachers carry around all. the. things. Lol!
- Astrobrights paper — Fun colored paper for activities and newsletters! Alisha said most teachers aren’t able to print in colored ink, so this helps make the hand-outs still fun looking! (See the photo below — all of that bright paper is Astrobrights! Teachers love it.)
- Tumbler cup — These would be a good gift for anyone, not just teachers!
- Markers — I have literally zero idea what this means but Alisha said these are especially good as anchor chart markers.
- Bluetooth speaker — For playing music in the classroom!
- Cute mask — If you have to wear a mask all day, you might as well have a cute one! I love this “coffee, teach repeat” one!
- Lanyard — For classroom keys, badge or ID, etc!