Okay, I don’t know why I’ve never done a gift guide for teachers before! Sooo many of my close friends are teachers, so I got the inside scoop on what is on my BFF’s Christmas list! Alisha helped me put this gift guide together and I think it’s a good one because an actual teacher helped me make it, I didn’t just guess!
If you have a teacher friend in your life, or if you’re needing ideas on what to get your child’s teacher this year, look no further! I’ve got you covered.
- Felt tip pens — Everyone loves a good felt tip pen, and teachers write all day long so this is a great gift for them!
- Backpack — Because teachers carry around all. the. things. Lol!
- Astrobrights paper — Fun colored paper for activities and newsletters! Alisha said most teachers aren’t able to print in colored ink, so this helps make the hand-outs still fun looking! (See the photo below — all of that bright paper is Astrobrights! Teachers love it.)
- Tumbler cup — These would be a good gift for anyone, not just teachers!
- Markers — I have literally zero idea what this means but Alisha said these are especially good as anchor chart markers.
- Bluetooth speaker — For playing music in the classroom!
- Cute mask — If you have to wear a mask all day, you might as well have a cute one! I love this “coffee, teach repeat” one!
- Lanyard — For classroom keys, badge or ID, etc!
Other gift ideas are Target gift cards (teachers buy their own supplies most of the time!), nail salon or spa gift card, fuzzy socks, or coffee mug!