Tonight I’m sharing with you 8 ways to make your home more festive & cozy for the holiday season! I think it’s so important to keep your living space a cozy, warm place where you feel the most comfortable. This year especially, we’ve been spending lots of time at home, so we might as well make it a place where we enjoy being!
- Candles // Candles are the easiest way to make a room feel cozy. They change the whole vibe of the room, while making your house smell amazing! I just got several candles from Free Ethos holiday collection and they are all to die for [especially Gingerbread Cookies — OMG!]
- Holiday mugs // I love drinking coffee or hot chocolate out of a fun/cute mug – it makes it so much better! This one is the cutest ever. I also love this one, this one, and this one!
- Garland // Garland is one of my favorite things to decorate with, because you can put it anywhere and it instantly makes your house look fuller and more festive. Any empty table space or counter tops can be filled with some pretty garland! It’s a quick, easy fix for an empty looking space.
- Wrapping paper // One of my favorite things to do when the holidays start is choose my style of wrapping paper. My mom is the same way – she has always had a gorgeous display of gifts all in matching wrapping paper! It looks so put together under your tree, especially when it all coordinates with your tree decor. Just a small thing I love doing!
- Holiday pajamas // I loooove holiday pajamas [and pajamas in general] there is nothing like a matching set of loungewear to make you feel cozy. These are the ones I’m wearing in this post! I also love these, these, and these!
- Fireplace // Now I know not everyone has a fireplace [spoiler alert: we don’t either!] but last year we got this entertainment center as a Christmas gift and we LOVE the pretend fireplace. Gives us all the cozy vibes! Before we had that, we were major fans of the Fireplace channel on Hulu or YouTube. It plays for hours and makes all the crackling noises of a real fireplace. Some of them play Christmas music, too!
- Blankets // This is another really easy way to cozy up your home. You can never have too many throw blankets! We have a basket in our living room where we keep several so they’re always available to grab when you’re lounging on the couch. I just picked up this one and I love it! I also really like this one and this one. This one would make a great Christmas gift, too!
- Baking // There are so many yummy holiday treats to bake, and it always make your home smell delicious! Then you have some goodies to snack on in your cozy home, too.
What do you to do make your home more festive & cozy for the holidays? I’d love for you to leave a comment! 💗