Today I’m sharing an easy summer recipe that you will love: gluten-free patriotic pretzel salad! It’s so easy to make this recipe celiac friendly, just swap out the pretzels for your favorite gluten-free brand.
This is such a fun, festive summer dessert that everyone will love at all your summer parties! I am a sucker for themed treats, and the berries in this dish make it perfect for red, white, and blue celebrations.
Gluten-Free Patriotic Pretzel Salad
- 1 bag of mini pretzel twists (I use gluten-free pretzels!)
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 16 ounces of cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2½ cups chopped strawberries for topping
- 1½ cups blueberries for topping
- Crush the pretzels into small pieces or crumbs. Place the crumbs in a mixing bowl.
- Add the melted butter and brown sugar and stir to combine. Press the crust mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar. Mix until combined. Add the heavy cream and vanilla extract.
- Mix until smooth. Pour over the crust and smooth.
- Top generously with strawberries and blueberries. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!